Companies developing interoperable products are encouraged to follow
the LonMark Interoperability Guidelines. Application-specific Functional Profiles can be downloaded from the Guides & Specifications section to help you through the development process.
- If you have questions about the Guidelines and certification
process, please send an email to email@example.com.
you have questions about specific Functional Profiles,
please login to the Member Area and direct your questions to the appropriate Task
You must be a LonMark International Partner or Sponsor Member in good standing in order to access the Web-based LonMark Certification Tool (LCT). If you are not yet a LonMark member, membership information and an application form can be found in the Membership section of this website.
- You must have access to the Member Area of the LonMark website. If you are a LonMark member in good standing and do not have a valid ID and password, you may request Member Access here.
In order to access the LCT and create a Certification Project,
testing fees must be pre-paid.
The Testing Fees are
(devices replacing older devices)
currently accept the following forms of payment:
information may be submitted by the following methods.
- Purchase Orders
- Bank Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Credit Cards
Internet payment is not yet available:
- Telephone: +1 408-938-5266, x 1
- Fax: +1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
the certification tool, you agree
to the LonMark
Certification Tool License Agreement.
Read this agreement and after
logging in to the member area, you
will confirm your acceptance of the
can download a PDF of the agreement
- Click here to go to the LonMark Certification Tool Login page in the Member Area.