The Distech Controls EC-UV-L, unit ventilator controller is a full-featured, application specific solution. Our EC-Configure LNS® based plug-ins and EC-NetAX wizards allow for easy configuration and further enhance flexibility in applications, facilitating configuration of control sequences and communication schemes.
The EC-UV-L features 6 Universal Inputs, 5 Triac Outputs (PWM or Digital) and 2 Tri-mode Analog Outputs (0-10V, PWM or digital 0-12V), and controls unit ventilator applications such as:
• Combination hot and chilled water coil -2 pipe
• Separate hot and chilled water coil – 4 pipe
• Hot water coil and direct expansion coil
• Electric heating and chilled water coil or direct expansion coil
• Gas-fired furnace with direct expansion coil
• Controls up to 4 stages of cooling (reversible) or heating
• Humidity control
The EC-UV-L also features:
• Wide flexibility in control applications minimizing the need for custom programming
• Analog outputs and power supply are fuse protected
• Spare I/O points can be shared over the network
• Application settings and control sequences stored in a 64 K Flash memory
• LON® communication jack
• Easy to use configuration programs provided through LNS based EC-Configure plug-ins and EC-NetAXwizards.
• LNS based EC-Monitor plug-ins for generating a real-time monitoring graphical interface.
• Compatible with wide range of sensors, actuators and wireless, battery-less sensors and modules
• Fire retardant plastic enclosure with separable back plate and identified terminal block
• Integrated wall or din rail mount options
The number of applications for LonMark certification is growing rapidly. To make sure your products are on-track for certification, design conformance into them by following the LonMark Interoperability Guidelines v3.4.
The Proficiency Testing Program for Qualified Open Systems Installers, Professionals and Integrators provides a worldwide standard of proficiency for individuals that install, integrate and maintain systems utilizing LonMark certified products.