The LonMark Product & Services Guide is a comprehensive resource for industry professionals seeking products and services to support the planning, development, installation and maintenance of LonMark open systems.
The Product & Services Guide provides buyers and specifiers with a comprehensive source for hardware and software products that can be used in projects, along with a complete listing of LonMark certified professionals and system integration companies providing third-party resources for installation, integration and maintenance of products and systems.
We are proud to provide the public with the 2011 LonMark Product & Services Guide. It is a rich resource listing certified products, infrastructure products, software tools, certified professionals, and LonMark members to help end-users and integrators source solutions for LonMark open systems.
- Consulting engineers
- Facility managers
- Specifying engineers
- System integrators
Markets & Industries
- Building automation
- Corporate campus
- Commercial buildings
- Government & military
- Industrial & manufacturing
- Smart grid
- Industry trade shows & conferences
- Print, on-line, USB, email and social networking channels
- LonMark member and non-member database
- Extensive online and e-distribution worldwide via media partner channels
- Online and e-distribution worldwide directly by participants and members
- Targeted distribution at key buyers, specifiers and integrators worldwide
- Reach key decision makers seeking LonMark related products and services
- Powerful lead generation tool with links to your website
- Leverage highly visible marketing resource
- Continuous exposure through print and electronic formats
For advertising in the PDF and print edition of the next Product & Services Guide, please contact marketinglonmark.org or call +1-408-938-5266 x 3 for details.
Download the 2011 Product & Services Guide
2009 Product & Services Guide (Archive)
Download the 2009 Product & Services Guide