All about the Safety Task Group...
The need for functional profiles associated with safety—involving both secure transfer of data and guarding against personal/property harm/injury—is within the scope of the Safety Task Group.
This technical group works in the areas of:
- Safe systems, as partial systems in a LON network;
- Intrinsically safe hardware architectures;
- SNVTs designed to carry other SNVT network variables for redundancy (completed!);
- Installation and verification procedure for such SNVT NVs;
- Profiles utilising the safe NV types;
- Safe I/O; and a
- Certification process to signify meeting “safe” levels.
To Subscribe to the Safety email list, send an email message with your name and company name to
To unsubcribe, send a blank email message to
«« Back to Task Groups Overview
Go to Members' Task Group Area »»