The Show brought-together over 1,900 exhibitors and 40,000 visitors, representing the entire spectrum of the industry including: HVACR manufacturers, engineers, contractors, OEMs, facility managers, and other professionals.
The free LonMark Educational Seminars were delivered on Tuesday, January 27, the second day of the show. The sessions were lead by experts active in the LON community and industry leaders from synergistic organizations that provided their unique insight on the following topics:
- Smart Cities Asset Monitoring and Control Using an Open Platform
- Open Standards for the Oil/Gas Industry: Integrating Building Automation and Process Control
- Profiles Powering Big Data, and Uncovering Dark Data in the Industrial Internet of Things
- LonMark 2.0: New Advancements in Open Systems Control Networking
- Energy Management for Small Box Retail (SBR)
- Specifications for Open Interoperable Systems
- LonMark Members Meeting on Next Generation Profiles
Look to our Presentations section soon for PDF and/or audio versions of the sessions.
The World's Largest HVACR Marketplace
LonMark booth / stand / presentation / participation: Yes!
LM Sessions offered: Yes!
HVAC BAS Lighting Energy