Excel 800 analog output modules supporting 8 analog outputs operating on LON.
XFL822A: Variant without manual overrides
XFLR822A: Variant with manual overrides
• 0…11 Vdc, +/-1 mA
• Floating actuator (requires MCD3)
• Binary output (0 V / 10 V)
• red LED per output (brightness according to signal level)
• Optional versions with manual override potentiometers (Auto, 0…100%; LED flashes in override mode)
• Feedback on manual override signal
• 8-bit resolution
• Configurable safety position for outputs in case of communication problems (remain, 0%, 50%, 100%)
The number of applications for LonMark certification is growing rapidly. To make sure your products are on-track for certification, design conformance into them by following the LonMark Interoperability Guidelines v3.4.
The Proficiency Testing Program for Qualified Open Systems Installers, Professionals and Integrators provides a worldwide standard of proficiency for individuals that install, integrate and maintain systems utilizing LonMark certified products.