The FLON-01® Adapter module is an optional device for ABB drives which enables the connection of the drive to a LonWorks® network. Through the FLON-01 LonWorks Adapter module it is possible to:
• Give control commands to the drive (Start, Stop, Run enable, etc.)
• Feed speed or frequency reference to the drive
• Give a process actual or a process reference to the PID controller of the drive
• Read status information and actual values from the drive
• Change drive parameter values
• Reset a drive fault
• And control other LonWorks nodes
Mika J. KARNA
Tel: +358 10 2222729 Fax: +358 10 2223965 mika.j.karnafi.abb.com
The number of applications for LonMark certification is growing rapidly. To make sure your products are on-track for certification, design conformance into them by following the LonMark Interoperability Guidelines v3.4.
The Proficiency Testing Program for Qualified Open Systems Installers, Professionals and Integrators provides a worldwide standard of proficiency for individuals that install, integrate and maintain systems utilizing LonMark certified products.