The Distech Controls EC-FCU-L, fan coil unit controller is a full-featured, application specific solution. Our EC-Configure LNS® based plug-ins and EC-NetAX wizards allow for easy configuration and further enhance flexibility in applications, facilitating configuration of control sequences and communication schemes.
The EC-FCU-L features 6 Universal Inputs, 5 Triac Outputs (PWM or Digital) and 2 Tri-mode Analog Outputs (0-10V, PWM or digital 0-12V), and up to 3 stages of heating or cooling and is designed for:
• Up to 3 stages of heating or cooling
• Two pipe coil shared cooling and heating and four pipe coil cooling and heating
• Cooling, heating or cooling and heating applications
• Valve applications can be digital, floating or modulating
The EC-FCU-L also features:
• Wide flexibility in control applications minimizing the need for custom programming
• Analog outputs and power supply are fuse protected
• Spare I/O points can be shared over the network
• Application settings and control sequences stored in a 64 K Flash memory
• LON communication jack
• Easy to use configuration programs provided through LNS based EC-Configure plug-ins and EC-NetAXwizards.
• LNS based EC-Monitor plug-ins for generating a real-time monitoring graphical interface.
• Compatible with wide range of sensors, actuators and wireless, battery-less sensors and modules
• Fire retardant plastic enclosure with separable back plate and identified terminal block
• Integrated wall or din rail mount options